Wednesday 15 August 2012

Disclaimer


The curious adventures of the travelling suitcase…

The irony is that the title for this blog was selected long before writing commenced. It was one of those drunken good ideas that stuck around long after the next day sobriety just like herpes or a two day hangover.

I have since then “committed” myself to a fixed abode (that’s as much commitment as you’ll ever get out of my single-self). The title however is still a clear reflection of my emotional incapability – for which men are completely to blame.

In this blog expect to hear tales of pathological liars, Mummy’s boys and nail varnish.

Also, a little note to my Mother:

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER
This blog contains scenes of a sexual nature and traces of nuts.

(If you do continue reading…sorry Mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment