Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bloggers block, cock block and sun block...

As you may or may not have noticed I had shuffled off this mortal, blogging, coil for what felt like a lifetime. I've been a busy little worker bee during the daylight hours and an omnipresent social butterfly in the dark, leaving little time for sleep or sunlight. This is obviously fine by me as sleep is over-rated and caffeine is reasonably priced in numerous local beverage serving establishments.

The brimming diary and seductive schedule of mine meant that my mind was metaphorically salivating at the thought of sharing such chaos and humor with you all (especially you my random reader in Qatar). I could not wait to put finger to keyboard (a modern twist on an old classic there). However, much to my dismay, it appears that starting a blog seems to have coincided with some comedy enema that I was unaware that I was scheduled for. I'm all out of funny. My thought process seemed to be lacking its usual penchant for innuendo despite the weeks antics.

I guess the knowledge that the previously posted about Mother is an avid subscriber to this blog means that it is somewhat "cock blocked" and censored like newly published picture of naked Prince Harry. The pressure that I've created for myself here has left me sweating like Caroline Flack at a One Direction gig.

Hopefully the varied forms of blockage that I am currently suffering will clear up soon. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment